When it's time to get a bit more glam why not do the famous, sultry, sexy... Smokey eye!
I know it can be a bit daunting and even down right scary to use dark eye shadows, in particular black. So i've created this easy Silver Smokey eye tutorial to show you how you can use dark colours in confidence next time you are planning a night out.
Key Products used:
- Eleanor Dorn Makeup 'Silver Smoke' eyeshadow quad
- Eleanor Dorn Makeup Gel eye liner 'Noir'
- Eleanor Dorn Makeup 'Kimmy' Lashes
- Eleanor Dorn Makeup baked blush 'Petunia'
- Eleanor Dorn Makeup Matte Lips 'It Girl'
I'd love to hear from you - Let us know what you think of this video by commenting below, or tag a friend who you think who would love this video! As always, comment below if there are any other makeup techniques you would like to learn! x