It can be scary playing with colour, especially on the eyes!
Often I get asked how to use pinks and red eyeshadows on the eyes without it looking like a mess, so I've created this super easy soft Rose Gold eyeshadow look to show you how you can add a bit of colour, but in a really soft way - perfect for summer!
I've also teamed it up with the rest of my makeup - so you can see how to get this fun summer look!
Key Products used:
- Eleanor Dorn Makeup Eye primer
- Eleanor Dorn Makeup Silver Smoke Eyeshadow quad
- Eleanor Dorn Makeup "Rose Gold" Baked blush
- Eleanor Dorn Makeup Sheer Mineral Bronzer "Rio Dejanero"
- Eleanor Dorn Makeup Lip liner "Nectarine"
- Eleanor Dorn Makeup Luxe Lipstick "Mimi"
- Eleanor Dorn Makeup Highlighting Shimmer Powder
- #6 Brush
- #7 Brush
- #5 Brush
I'd love to hear from you - Let us know what you think of this video by commenting below, or share this with a friend who you think who would love this video! As always, comment below if there are any other makeup techniques you would like to learn! x