Cut crease - sounds scary! Be assured it's not, it's actually a really easy eyemakeup technique which can give you an ultra glam look!
Winter can be a great time to indulge in a more dramatic makeup look, which sometimes means learning new techniques - which can be a bit scary. So in my latest video I show you how to create an simple cut crease eyeshadow look look which you can use next time you go out!
Key Products used:
- Eleanor Dorn Makeup Full cover concealer
- Eleanor Dorn Makeup "Velvet Berry" eyeshadow quad
- Eleanor Dorn Makeup Highlighting shimmer powder
- Eleanor Dorn Makeup Luxe liner "Onyx"
- Eleanor Dorn Makeup Lashes "Jenny Lo"
I'd love to hear from you - Let us know what you think of this video by commenting below, or tag a friend who you think who would love this video!
As always, comment below if there are any other makeup techniques you would like to learn! x